Headlights of my long trip-cum-honeymoon.
– Dangling my legs off a cliff in Yosemite, and seeing a real life wolf walking in front of our car. Time spent waiting for car park > hiking time. It was Memorial Weekend.
– Getting our car towed in Santa Cruz at freaking 1am and the morning and having to beg a hotel attendant to help us call the police. (And oh, I saw a real life feral badger for the first time in my life, in the parking lot of the motel.
– Ethopian food at Zeni’s (Yelp)
– And oh yes, getting married at San Francisco Cityhall.
– Not being able to find a job there at all. Ah well. Back to work.